§ a character I’ll always love with all my heart §
"Olivia Dunham. FBI."
- it’s also finished so you don’t have to wait for new episodes
- on netflix
- I don’t care how much you hate me for stretching out your dash, just hit the spacebar gosh diddly darn it
- I watched it from when it started and I fell in love and was never disappointed until it ended I wanted moooore
- okay that’s it I’m sorry it’s long
before you say olivia dunham is not perfect let me explain you a thing
i don’t think you comprehend the depth of my love for Olivia Dunham.
i love her when she’s not amused
i love her when she’s confused
i love her when she’s angry
i love her when she’s tired
i love her happy smile
i love her sad smile
i love her because hair
i love her just because
i love her when she’s brainwashed
i love her when she’s grieving
i love her when she’s in love
i love her when she’s dead
also hair again
i love her when she’s pregnant
i love her relationship with lights
i love her as a lover
i love her as a mother
i love her when she laughs
i love her when she cries
i love her when she simply doesn’t give a fuck
i love her when she’s scared
and i love her when she’s not anymore
FOR YOUR EMMY CONSIDERATION, TATIANA MASLANY.
Sometimes I wish I was C.J.
Other times I wish I was Leo.
Other times still, I end up channeling Toby as well.
But in reality, I’m actually Josh…
- “She wasn’t me. How could you not see that?”
- “Three years, one month, and five days.”
- “I am not your son.”
- “You’re gonna be fine.”
- “It’s a beautiful name.”
- “There’s no place else for me to be… I love you.”
- “And soon you’re not gonna be able to feel anything, not for me, not for Etta.”
- “The reason you couldn’t hold onto him is because he never loved you.”
- “He still has feelings for her.”
- “My very favorite thing.”
- “Etta… I love you. So much.”
- “Captain Lee. He didn’t make it.”
- “It must be very difficult, being a father.”